VILLA BOTTE | Luxury home in the Puglia greenery
Between the seaside and a field of ancient olive trees
Villa Botte is a modern family villa with a separate guesthouse and a large garden with a swimming pool. This holiday home is nestled in a beautiful setting near the beach and has room for 8-9 people in total thus ideal for families with children. Villa’s compisition: masterbedroom with ensuite bathroom on one side of the house, on the other side of the kitchen and the living room 2 more bedrooms and another bathroom. Both areas can be soundproofed and locked. Doors are frameless and windows are large. Electric shades, air conditioning and heating for perfect sleep. The house has a modern look and sleek design that blend elegantly with the Scandinavian furniture. In the garden there are several places to relax like under the pergola or on the comfortable sun recliners at the poolside. The roof terrace is as well a fantastic lounge area where enjoy stunning sunsets and sea view.
Guest-house: detached from the main building a comfortable guest-house with double bed and ensuite bathroom, sofa area and a kitchenette equipped with fridge, sink and a nespresso machine to be independant from the main kitchen.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION about rental conditions:
- Minimum rental period is 7 nights in the all seasons except for the low season with flexible arrival day.
- Minimum rental of 4 nights in low season.
- Check-in is possible from 4 pm. Check-out before 10 am on the day of departure.
- Pets are not allowed
- Inside is not allowed to smoking, outside smoking is allowed in the designated places.
- Children are very welcome
- Swimming pool is open from March – November
- Swimming pool can be heated for an additional charge of 110 Euros per week
- You will be asked to sign a contract with house rules on-site
Distance from the Sea:
Distance from Brindisi Airport:
Distance from Bari Airport:
Distance from the Beach:
Distance from City Centre:
Distance from Shops and Restaurants:
Distance from Hospital